Monday, February 19, 2018

The mad hatter!

The mad hatter!


Since my last post, Ive made a few hats! One for my little sister:
A slouchy beret! I have been wanting to make one, but I dont really wear hats. I was glad my sister said that she would like to have one. I hope she likes it and wears it! I know it will look perfect on her.

I made a hat for a friend... Well, for my Etsy site, but I am sending it to my friend for her son to model and keep.

And while waiting to do my glucose test Friday at the doctor, I finished this up for my own little ladybug:

Thats what Ive made since Wednesday. Also, I went to the library and checked out a couple of crochet books. One of them is chock full of patterns I would like to make... just have to find the time and the yarn! I cant wait. :) Hubby has a 4-day weekend though, so there wont be much crochet taking place over the weekend... Well get a lot of family time in, though. Today, we went swimming! Yesterday, we went to the mall, the movies, and dinner with friends. The weekends off to a good start. :) Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend, too!

visit link download