Tuesday, February 27, 2018

♦ The Sims 3 errors issues etc

♦ The Sims 3 errors issues etc


Some of you have been asking me about your PC &/or laptops issues or TS3 game play problems, I sincerely apologize, but I am not an expert. Unfortunately, I dont know much else besides what I read on Google, or find on their forums. I usually only play the game & fix the problems I encounter on my own, but here is how I always get an answer when I need one:
  • First things first, Google search your error code or problems, leaving out small words like "the, and, it.." etc. Go through at least the first 10 links before ditching that method & moving on.
  • If that doesnt work, your best bet is to search on their forums here, or more specifically here. If you dont find your answer, start your own thread, questions get answered pretty quickly.
  • Contacting EA will also help, but the forums are thee fastest way, & there are a lot of people there to answer all of your questions.
  • You should also check the game requirements with your PCs or laptops specs here. The game is a little demanding, & sometimes it doesnt work properly (if at all) on older systems.
Again, I am very sorry Im not much help in this area. I do hope this post has made it a lot easier in your search to fix your game! Also, I get all my computer info from my grandpa, so Im not computer savvy either. I know...Im a terrible "gamer" haha.

visit link download