Saturday, February 24, 2018

Skype Why I Dont Use It

Skype Why I Dont Use It


Recently Ive been getting invited to Skype calls or have been asked to add people on Skype, so I thought Id address this in some permanent way. I felt a blog post would be best, that way I can refer to it in the future.

When asked about Skype, unfortunately I have to decline. Its not that I dont like any of you, I promise! I just dont feel comfortable communicating via Skype to people I dont really know. To be honest, I dont actually talk to family & friends on the phone. Im also ridiculously shy in real life, which Im sure a lot of people can vouch for. Its probably my anxiety or something, but sadly it just stresses me out.

You may not understand & think its "dumb" of me to feel this way, but you have to realize that not everyone is wired the same. I simply cannot help it.

I might overcome this awkward feeling in the future, but for now Id rather just stay a little more sane, & communicate through my normal social networks <3 Please try not to take it personally, it really is just me, not you :)

visit link download